englcomen2marquezi

Great Experience in ENGLCOM

          Through ENGLCOM, I have learned the different types of reading. It encouraged me to read more and analyze the text that I am reading. One of the most important things I learned in this course is how to cite references to avoid plagiarism. Before taking up the course, I did not know how to cite reference and I just copy and paste my research without even understanding it. It was really fun during the days of reading with the class and understanding it all together. It was a great experience to share ideas with the group about the text that we read. After taking this course, I was able to apply critical thinking in reading texts. I can now understand the texts that I read better.

          I also had a great experience in writing. It allowed me to improve on my grammar and vocabulary. I am now more conscious of my grammar in writing. It also helped me on my oral English indirectly. My expectations were met and I feel happy about it and I hope to improve more by the next term. I have learned to connect my ideas for my writing. I have improved my researching skills because of the research needed for writing essays. I am now more interested to read texts. It has been years since I had interest in reading. After writing the essays, I realized that writing is not as boring as what I thought it would be. I learned how to construct stronger thesis statements. The essays I liked the most is the definition essay and the argumentative essay. In these essays, I was really able to express my thoughts and ideas. I was able to concentrate more on these essays. For the argumentative essay, I have researched a lot but it was really difficult and at the same time fun to bring out into words the thoughts I had. For the definition essay, I have answered it purely based on my experiences and it felt good to bring out my thoughts. That is why now I am more interested to write.

4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Super-Duper blogs! I love it really!! Would come back to visit soon, again Thanks. ratemywriters.com


  2. Troy Flores Says:

    Having read these simple yet very important guide tips, you should be pretty confident to take on the challenge of writing theses and dissertations. affordable book editing services


  3. jamson cruz Says:

    Depending on your needs, you can choose between free and paid plans. Some tools offer limited functionality while others offer more extensive plans for a monthly or yearly subscription. To learn more about painel mais barato do Instagram, visit on hyperlinked site.



Post a Comment